- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE: Our fingertip oxygen accurately monitors measure O2 level and Pulse Rate in 8 seconds. Automatically powers on/off.
- SPOT CHECK MODE: After 30s of measurement, the pulse rhythm analysis result will be displayed on the screen.
- BUILD-IN MEMORY: Up to 12 groups data of O2 level and Pulse Rate in record list screen. Quickly view your last 12 times historical data with one click.
- AUDIBLE & VISUAL ALERT: When measuring, if O2 level value or pulse rate value exceeds the preset limit, the device will alert with beep automatically and the value which exceeds limit will flash on the screen.
- COME WITH ACCESSORIES: Includes 2 x AAA batteries placed and removed easily, a carry pouch to protect the device, and a lanyard for convenient carry.
- Note: It's not a medical device. This device is for Sports and Aviation use only and not intended for medical use.
At home or in other places, WELLUE pulse ox finger meter PC-60F delivers flexible and accurate measurement through user's finger.
Spot Check Mode
You can go to the setting menu and select the spot measurement mode. For the elderly family members, it is undoubtedly a very useful function.
- O2 level display range 35%---100%
- O2 level measuring accuracy <= 2% for O2 level range from 70% to 100%
- Pulse Rate display range 30 bpm---240 bpm
- Pulse Rate measuring accuracy +- 2 bpm or +- 2% (whichever is greater)
Record your body data for you.
You do not need to manually record O2 level and PR.
You do not need to worry about your physial condition all the time.
You can observe your own historical data at any time to better understand yourself with this ox-i-meter.
Menu settings---you can choose the appropriate mode for yourself.
You can customize the measurement mode for yourself on the oximeter.
Steps: Long press the circle button to enter the menu setting, click the button to select, enter the "Mode" setting, select "Spot Check" to change the mode.
Very easy to use.
The measurement starts automatically when the finger is inserted into the finger clip properly, the oximeter shuts down if the finger is out.
Very easy to read
- OLED display screen
- Blue and green screen
- Big numbers
Even the elderly can clearly observe their body data.
Easy to use
|PR Range||30-240 bpm||30-240 bpm||25-250 bpm||25-250 bpm||30~240bpm||25-250 bpm|
|Body Storage||12 sets||12 sets|
|Spot Check Mode||✓|
|Recommended Age||>12 Years Old||>12 Years Old||>12 Years Old||>2 , <12||>12 Years Old||>12 Years Old|